Monday, February 6, 2012

Foodview: Pulled Beef Ranchero

Pulled Beef Ranchero
As I sat down to this steaming dish, someone told me that the meal of my choosing was also known as, "The man's meal", but my taste buds were crying like little girls as they beheld the richness of flavor known as the Pulled Beef Ranchero.

This is a food review on one of Harvest Moon's breakfast items. At the tail end of the A.M., I asked one of the employees if they could whip up this entree that I saw a customers order earlier. This was my experience:

As I plunge my fork into the meal, I stirred the sour cream, black beans, and green onions into the generously portioned mouthwatering beef that tenderly pulled apart with the effortless twist of a fork. Underneath, at the base of the platter, were the fluffy scrambled eggs and skillet potatoes which went perfectly together with the other ingredients. This made for a flavorful and filling meal rich in enough protein to put a Madison firefighter into a food coma. And for those of you who want even more flavor, add the zippy salsa on top. It wasn't my favorite aspect of the meal, but still very worthy of recognition.

Keywords to describe this meal would be: filling, seasoned, flavorful, and possessing a slightly spicy quality.
~The Harvest Crier~

No comments:

Post a Comment