Friday, July 13, 2012

Foodview: Chai Frescante

A new frescante came out to help keep you cool this summer. For those of you who love chai tea, you'll have even more of a reason to come to the Moon.

Chai tea is okay for me, meaning that I don't absolutely need chai tea to live (I'm more of a green tea kind of guy). In fact, I don't think that chai tea ever struck a good cord in me. I tried it once, maybe twice, but that's about it. In college it seemed like the popular drink to have, but that band wagon totally missed me by a couple million miles.

However, when someone presented me their Chai Frescante with whipped cream practically spilling out of the top, offering it for me to try, everything about chai in my mind was totally redeemed in one sip.

It wasn't a pungently spicy drink like one of my chai experiences, rather it was cool and sweet with plenty of flavor, so flavorful that I could drink the entire thing! But I didn't, I gave it back :)
~The Harvest Crier~

No comments:

Post a Comment