Monday, July 16, 2012

Foodview: Almond Joy Frescante

During the bustle of what I would call an unusually crowded Monday lunch hour, I saw that they were making a frescante behind the counter. I waded my way through the hullabaloo of the crowd and snapped this pic for you to see.

I was able to taste and assess a Almond Joy Frescante for myself soon after. As with all the other food reviews I've done, I would taste a little, type a little, taste a little more, type a little more. Here's what I thought as I tasted and typed:


Coffee, evident in every sip, was accompanied by a few other flavors which made up the Almond Joy experience. Contrary to what I thought, the coconut was not the prominent taste of the treat, it was chocolate mixed with something else. At first I thought it was vanilla in the thickened, cold, drink, but it was actually almond, hence the Almond Joy. Almond mixed with a light hint of coconut and a delicious dosage of decadent chocolate made for a new and interesting taste which I would rate up there with the Buckeye Frescante.


It was a whole new flavor which I encourage you to try if you haven't already. While I've never tried chocolate almond milk, I imagine that the Almond Joy Frescante is somewhat of a similitude. It's really difficult to compare something to it because it's pretty different. Almond, chocolate, coconut, coffee, whipped cream... it was awesome!
~The Harvest Crier~

No comments:

Post a Comment